.Net Lead Programmer Analyst
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field or the equivalent in work experience and training.
- Candidate must suit for one or more of the following positions: a web developer, client application developer, .NET programmer, ERP Programmer.
- Knowledge of ERP business process management systems, financial systems, payment gateway systems, and merchant service systems is an added advantage.
- VB.NET / C# and ASP. NET
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Web Application Development, REST, SOAP
- SQL & SQL Server
- Provide analysis and expertise to plan, design, develop, test and implement Blueciate’s projects.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Incorporate emerging development and security standards as identified by Blueciate into code development.
- Create any technical specification as required by the project.
- Develop web and desktop applications.
- Develop third party integration services.
- Develop front-end interface applications.
- Report status of design and code activities including deviations that impact scope, schedule and budget to the project manager
- Develop and revise application, program and end-user documentation as may be necessary.
- Complete unit testing, fix any issues that are identified as part of AppScan , and participate in Peer Reviews of Contractor developed code as may be necessary.
- Support business acceptance testing by providing necessary data and environment information as well as correct any code issues discovered during testing and peer reviews.
Experience : 5 - 8 years
Positions : 04
Get in touch today
Blueciate Team is always here to listen you.